We are excited to announce the reopening of our children’s ministry beginning tomorrow (10/7/20) with our Team Kid Program (ages 4-5th grade). Along with our Sunday morning kids program beginning this Sunday (10/11) during the second service.
As we have been doing with the adults for several months now. We will continue to disinfect the classrooms. Provide hand sanitizer and practice social distancing with the children. Along with requiring the teachers to wear masks at all times.
The nursery will still remained closed at this time. But mothers are welcome to sit in the foyer or one of the overflow rooms with their babies.
For those that have any questions or would like information on how you can get involved in serving our children. Please see Ray Mendiola regarding Sunday’s or Javier Vela regarding Wednesday’s.
Thank you to all of the parents for your patience and we ask everyone to continue to keep the church in your prayers!
Calvary Chapel Into the Light is excited to announce that we will begin having in-person services beginning this Sunday, May 31.
In accordance with the government mandates and for the safety of everyone. All CDC guidelines will be practiced and enforced.
- Everyone attending will be required to wear a face mask (covering the nose and mouth).
- Social distancing of 6ft will be required at all times. This means that handshaking, embracing or touching of any kind will be discouraged; except for those within your personal household.
- Everyone attending will have their temperature taken upon arrival. Anyone showing a high temperature will not be admitted.
- We will not be providing childcare or Children’s Ministry at this time. If you bring small children, they will be required to sit with you.
- Due to the restricted seating capacity. We encourage everyone to come a few minutes early. We have limited seating in the sanctuary, foyer and fellowship hall. Along with new seating in the courtyard.
- If capacity is reached, those without seats will be asked to livestream the service from offsite.
Lastly, if any of you feel sick, have a cough or have been in contact with anyone confirmed to have had COVID-19 in the past 21 days; please stay home! This also applies to anyone who might feel that it is too soon to gather together. We will continue to livestream the services online for all to see. This pandemic has been challenging for everyone and we are doing our best to handle things the best way we can. We ask that you continue to keep the church in your prayers. Being flexible as we do our best to navigate this next chapter!
We will continue to update everyone through our Church Website, Facebook and Prayer Chain…
The Leadership of CCITL
Copyright 2020 CCITL. All Rights Reserved.